Thursday, May 8, 2008

Dr visit with Papa

Kateri had her appt to get fitted for a hearing aid- she'll actually get in on the 28th-and Shane offered to take her to Children's for her visit. He called on the way home and suggested I bring the kids and meet him at the mall for lunch. So we packed up and waited outside the Nordstrom's Bistro for awhile. Finally, they came up the escalator carrying shopping bags. Shane can't help buying her outifits. She looks so cute in anything, it is very satisfying to dress her up. This time he got her a little brown top and two pair of leggins, a pretty pink dress, and a pair of shoes- not pictured. i haven't washed them yet but of course she wanted to show them all off. I think I should take him shopping for me. I tend to have trouble getting anything for myself.


No comments: