Friday, March 28, 2008

Like father like son

Pippin was up to his favorite pasttime again. Only this time it was sugar. Luckily, I got to him before he spread it around so clean up was not that bad. Surprisingly, I preferred it to the flour. It was easier to get out the cracks. I was glad he had not added any liquid. I don't have pictures but Shane did the same thing. When he was little. Only, he emptied his mom's entire pantry- flour,sugar, spices and all. And then to top it off he poured a bottle of bleach over the mountain he had created. (I suppose these days you could sue for not having child proof lids. Not that it would have stopped Shane I suppose) You'd think that would be bad enough but he then proceeded to run around the house, after walking through the pile in his socks. Trudy said it left little bleached foot prints all over the highly polished mahagony colored linoleum floor. So I guess I should consider myself lucky. And I think we will not repeat the vacuuming out the toilet or melting legos in the toaster episodes.

No comments: