Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Shane's PIctures

I didn't have any great pictures to put up so I stole some of Shane's.

This was a fun game they would pay. Jump off the front of the boat while it is sailing, let it go over you- you're in between the pontoons- and then grab a rope hanging off the end and pull yourself to the stairs. Sounds like fun. Jodi told Shane to look like he'd been pushed so this is what he did.
Here is another Nico spread. As was everything else, Shane said it was fabulous. I've never made sushi myself. Shane likes it.
And here is the famous mashed potatoes with carmelized onions, beef tenderloin, asparagus, and a mushroom sauce. And of course home made bread.
Shane chilling on an island. They set up a hammock, or someone else had, and sat and drank beer to rest after a day of snorkeling and whatever else. I think his goggles add a particular something.
Ron lost the evening card game and got the job of scrubbing the dinghy. Shane lost once and had to do three shots of whatever the winner chose. I was glad he did not get the one where the loser had to take a shot of tequila first thing in the morning and then swim to a nearby island. Boys are silly. But cute.
Our new routine is going pretty well. I am very sore, pretty much everywhere. Shane is a great trainer. He walks up to me and pokes me in sore muscle- I think we'd done chest and back,
"OW"
'Did that hurt?'
"YES"
"Good. That means you're doing it right."
He also offered to help me work on my side crunches, which went just as badly as I remembered.

No comments: