Saturday, January 19, 2008

Pizza box silliness, Are you my Mother?

Cyprian loves the book "Are You My Mother?" Tirzah got it for him for Christmas and he is very possessive of it. You can look at his Curious George books and his animal books but if you pick up Are You My Mother he is very vocal about declaring ownership. I love how he says "Noit" for Snort. We were sitting at the table eating dinner and I over hear Pippin asking
"Are you my mother?" I looked over and saw him cozying his chicken wing up to his slice of pizza as it asked if they were related. Then he took a big bite of chicken. Not sure what to think about that.
We ordered pizza for dinner- still all under the weather and not feeling much like cooking and cleaning. As I was eating I read the side of the box. I had no idea it was so technologically advanced.

Then I read the other side.
I think my favorite was the bottom of the box which asked why you were reading the underside of the box and they hoped you didn't have any pizza in the box. I appreciate silly entertaining things where you least expect them. And I have not been out of the house for a long time and am tired of being cooped up and sick which explains why I am putting pictures of a pizza box here.

No comments: