Friday, December 28, 2007

Happy 10th Anniversary To Us

December 27, 1997





And this is not exactly 10 years later but close enough.

I couldn't find a family picture of us more recent but you get the idea. Usually, one of us has the camera so its hard to get everyone.

I think we've improved a bit in 10 years. Well, maybe a lot. Looking over our wedding photos I'm amazed someone didn't say "stop,you can't get married. You're just kids." We were discussing last night over a romantic dinner-Costco pizza and some Italian wine which we ate standing in the kitchen so we could talk- the kids were at the table and having a lively conversation of their own. Sorry for the long sentence but I'm just going to leave it.

Anyway, we were discussing how we liked getting married when we were relatively young ( 20 and 22), because it gave us a lot of time to have an influence on the other as we were changing. I think I have the changed the most in my life in the last 10 years and I am really glad Shane was around to have an influence on me. It is nice having so much history together already. A third of my life right now. It has been a very eventful 10 years. Can't wait to see what the next 10 brings.

No comments: