Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Lots Happening




We've been fairly busy the past few weeks. Unfortuantely, not a lot of it has been due to the sunny weather. Actually, today was the first time I had to water my plants. Hopefully its the start of a new trend. It's hard to believe it is almost July. You certainly would not have guessed it from the weather.

But we've been finding ways to keep busy. We are done with school and into our summer schedule. Which means we're free to go wherever the day and our whims take us.
Except Mondays, when I have a chiropractor visit and then we go to take care of the miniature horses:







Wednesdays, when I have a chiropractor visit and the kids have swim lessons.
Thursdays, Kateri has a couple more weeks of ballet.

But the rest of the time we're free.

We enjoyed our first arugula from the garden , dressed with only some olive oil and balsamic vinegar. My favorite.
The strawberries are doing very well. Lots of berries popping out. Now I just need to keep the slugs away.

And we also celebrated my parents' 40th wedding anniversary.

On top of all that, Shane has been travelling a bit. Florida a couple weeks ago, San Diego the next, last week N Carolina, this week Houston and Austin. July might get crazier if he gets the Japan-Taiwan-China-India trip as well. I think I'll line up some projects. There are still lots of window needing to be dressed.

No comments: