Thursday, November 1, 2007

Still not sure where the pictures are...More Cyrilisims

Shane showed me where the pictures were and they were somewhere on the J drive but I looked yesterday and I could only find old pictures. I am such a ludite. Poor Shane. I don't know what I would do without him.

Anyway, the other day Cyril and I were making hashbrowns and he was having a deep thought moment so we had a discussion. He was complaining about having to wait so long to get married and have his own family and it just seemed like forever- never mind that he usually ends up sleeping on our floor at night- until he could have kids. And a job.

"Because when you're a grown up you can go to work- then you don't have to be annoyed. Like Kateri. She can be really annoying sometimes."

Hmmmm.


The other day we were discussing what he might want to do when he grows up. I said he seemed to have a gift for talking. Incessantly. He said he could go to meetings. Because all they do is talk.
Shane had taken him to work one day and he got pretty bored sitting through some meetings. I'm not sure that is his calling. I'm not sure what it is either.

Shane and I have been watching Doctor Who episodes lately. I saw some old ones when I was young and they freaked me out. I wasn't sure about the new doctor but I got to like him. Then we hit the next season and he changed. But I like this one too. NOw his sidekick just got switched. I'm not sure I'll like the next girl. It's fun seeing them. I really like the humour. And the new ones have more character developmont than the ones from the 60s or 70s- whenever they came out.

No comments: