Monday, October 19, 2009

Another Birthday

Audrey turned 11 on Sunday. It's hard to believe she is that old. We're almost in the teens!
I'm guessing she wished for a horse or a dog. A Husky, as that is her favorite lately. Although she likes wolves too. She has decided Jack London is her favorite author, for right now, and has been reading his books. She thought it was really neat when she saw a wine at QFC with a wolf on the label. It was called Jack London. I'll have to get it some time just so she can have the empty bottle.


She did get webkinz husky from Grandma and Grandpa, and Shane surprised her at the cabin with another stuffed dog. Poor substitutes for the real thing, but a lot cleaner and quieter.

The kids. Kateri's hair has not gotten any tamer- or smaller. I think she might be due for another thinning.
We had a great time on our vacation and we have lots of pictures but I'll post those later as I'm a little behind on my day right now. It's always hard adjusting to coming home.



No comments: