Here we go:
1. I have not slept a full night's sleep in 3 years.
2. I do not have a sleeping disorder.
3. I do have 6 children, two of which are two and under, and the main bestowers of nighttime fun.
4. I complain a lot. In my head, if Shane's not home.
5. I could not buy alcohol when I got married or had our first baby.
6.I never went to college. I like history. And learning. Though I have been known for embellishing some events when describing current hardships, and minimizing others when it comes to dents in vehicles. According to some historians, named Shane.
7. My breakfast usually consists of two tall breve lattés. And maybe an egg and toast later when the big kids are making their breakfasts and I put an order in.
8. I hate schedules and start panicking the minute I commit to one especially if it involves all children dressed with shoes and a starting time.
9. I wish dreadfully that my kids would be amenable to a sleep schedule. But they take after me.
10. I am an INTJ. Shane is an INTP. Supposedly that is the most difficult combination to make work. Thanks to Holy Spirit, its been working for almost 17 years.
11. I absolutely hate the cold and, much like transition, feel like I'd jump out the nearest window if it would make the feeling go away.
12. Growing up, my favorite TV show was Night Hawk. For all of its 11 or so episodes. Rex Smith. A motorcycle. Say no more. ( I was 8. Or 9Then I saw Pirates of Penzance. It was a quick soup d'jour.
13. I don't know French. I took Latin.
14. I am terrible at math or anything with numbers.
15. I don't know how many more line items I can come up with.
16. I am horrible with new technology, including the handsfree system in my car. How does 'Text Shane' turn into "Calling your 'deceased grandmother's name' ".The best I can manage is knowing my ABCs and the backspace key. Shane does everything in that arena and I don't understand how other people get by at all.
17. I didn't have to be sold on the 'Geek is the new Sexy' trend. Our priest said to always maintain a little mystery. Marrying a computer geek is a pretty surefire way for me to always have some perpetual mystery in my life. Shane is super patient and still tries to explain what he does for a living. He leaves. He comes home. Money appears in my account.
18. Often I find being an introvert and having 6 kids isn't lonely enough.
19. I don't mind going to the dentist. Though I would rather spend the time away from the kids doing something other than saying 'AHHHHH' for 45 minutes.
20. I do like my annual MRIs and look forward to a cozy, albeit noisy, alone time.
21. I was diagnosed with MS when I was 13 and introduced to MRIs. They have improved greatly, and now with the added heated blanket option, I almost consider it a spa visit. Just a very expensive one that does nothing to improve my hair.
22. I hate clothes and especially shoe shopping.
23. If I am feeling unenergized about making dinner, I always default to a breakfast dish. Luckily my kids like French toast.
24. I am not sure of the last time I formally exercised. If it were not for the 2 yr old's antics I would not be getting any exercise. If it were not for the 2 yr old's antics, I might have time to exercise. But probably still wouldn't.
25. Kateri just now informed me said 2 yr old peed under the table.
26. I am ok with waiting to finish this list before asking one of the kids to clean it up. Fiona doesn't crawl yet so I've got a little time. I call it relaxed. Shane says it is bordering on lazy.
27. I was not gifted with any graces in the arts. I usually just mouth the words to Happy Birthday. My kids tell me all my animal drawings look like llamas. No matter the intended species.
28. I like comedy better than drama. There isn't really anything I would not prefer to drama. Maybe Horror.
29. I like red wine and dark chocolate. Together or not.
30. I love dirt. Maybe it's the Irish in me. I even wrote a poem about it in 2nd grade.
31. I can't get the picture in the right place and Shane is not home so it is at the end of the list.
32. I've drinking coffee since I was 12. This is Seattle!
33. I was homeschooled from 7th grade through high school.
34. I cleaned the under the table mess.
35. This list has taken me ridiculously ,embarrassingly, long to write.
36. I have a cold so feel that #34 was especially heroic of me.
I wasn't kidding about #27.